Enjoy the city’s historic, religious and cultural site and savor a delightful lunch buffet. In Cebu City, visit famous like the Philippine Taoist Temple, Heritage of Cebu Monument, Mallegan's Cross, Basilica Minore del Santo Nino, and Heritage of Cebu Monument.
Mactan Island is a metropolis that has retained a rustic charm which boasts of a diverse collection of tourist spots and attractions. Get to know its rich history with a visit to the Magellan's Shrine and Monument of Lapu-Lapu, a bronze statue erected in remembrance of the first Philippine hero who defeated Spanish soldiers in 1521.
Take a tour of the Alegre Guitar Factory and see why Cebu is world famous for its fine handcrafted guitars made by exceptional craftsmen.
- Mactan Shrine & Lapu-Lapu Monument
- Alegre Guitar Factory
- Taoist Temple
- Heritage of Cebu Monument
- Yap – San Diego Ancestral House
- Magellan’s Cross
- Basilica Minore del Sto. Nino
- Running Tour: Colon Street, Fuente Osmena Circle, Capitol Site
Tour Duration: 6 Hours
Pick Up Time:
09:00AM Cebu City Hotels
10:00AM Mactan, Starbucks Marina Mall
Available Daily ( Mondays to Sundays )
- 24 hours prior to tour – 20% Surcharge Fee
- 12 hours prior to Tour – 50% Surcharge Fee
- Afterwards – 100%
*Refunds will be processed within 14 working days.
-All Entrance Fees
-Pick up and drop off at any Cebu City Hotel or any point in Cebu City
-For Mactan Resorts, pick up will be at Starbucks Marina Mall, drop off at Ayala Center Cebu
- For Punta Engano area Pick up & Drop off will be at the resort (Be Resorts,Shangri la, Movenpick)
**4 persons and up, free hotel/resort pick up and drop off
**3 persons and below, surcharge of P600 per group
Children ages 3 and below are free of charge